Monday, September 04, 2006

Day 4: Books, books, and more books

I just had a blizzard of events these past two days, and almost none of them were related to the research project. Except, of course, for Saturday afternoon, where I spent a solid three hours tracking down books at the university library. Twenty books later (half of which are still in my car, of course), I am slightly closer to finishing my literature review. For example, the books that have made it into my house (and out of the trunk):


  • Pflaum, W. The Technology Fix: The Promise and Reality of Computers in Our Schools
  • Goyder, J. Technology + Society: A Canadian Perspective
  • Pogrow, S. Education in the Computer Age
  • Perelman, M. Class Warfare in the Information Age
  • Loader, B. Cyberspace Divide: Equality, Agency and Policy in the Information Society
  • Haywood, T. Info-Rich, Info-Poor: Access and Exchange in the Global Information Society
  • Nickerson, R. and Zodhiates, P. Technology in Education: Looking Toward 2020
  • Muffoletto, R., Knupfer, N. Computers in Education: Social, Political, and Historical Perspectives
  • Kennewell, S. Meeting the Standards in Using ICT for Secondary Teaching


Just to think, there is more scintillating reading waiting for me in the car!

My hope is that I will finish my literature review by the time my boyfriend flies in to visit for the weekend (22 Sep).

Well, a girl can always hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home